Sunday 19 July 2009

James Anderson (actor) Vs Duncan Pow (actor)

Bit of a fan of good old Holby City (Only the brittish I imagine would have an understanding of what I am chatting about.)
A new actor has recently arrived on the show, James Anderson.
Is he a brilliant actor, or does he lack that certain something that draws you into him. I'm not going to lie, James Anderson (Oliver Valentine) is an awfully dashing young fellow, and I'm sure many mums who watch the show would also agree, but what about the young audience, like myself, the 20 year olds, sat in on a tuesday night, in our student accomodation, completely skint with freeview to keep us company.
Myself and my flat mates question, Valentine Vs Cullen.
Linden Cullen, a broody, scottish, handsome, very relgious consultant or Oliver Valentine a young, handsome, cheeky, house officer?
This chatter always reignites everytime we flick onto our tuesday night digest of the hospital drama and everyone we time we come out undecided.
Valentine or Cullen?
It's always going to be a toughy, I think I will just take both.

No comments:

Post a Comment